JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Write clear marketing content to for use across all channels in support of Sales and Account Management programs.
- Research industry-related topics for use in marketing content
- Develops initial strategy planning document for: assessing existing content library, appropriate business partners, and regular quarterly objectives.
- Works with marketing and sales team to identify key short term vs. long term goals and KPIs.
- Works with subject matter experts in a productive, regular way to identify, interpret, and produce recommendations and plans based on existing messaging.
- Works with business leads and legal teams to ensure approvals for all new and updated content.
- Ensures that all messaging meets branding standards and develops internal service information documents when applicable to alert staff of any updates or changes.
- Regularly reports on content strategy initiatives to marketing leadership demonstrating progress and changes.
- Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
- Demonstrate Company's Core Competencies and values held within.
The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
This role works under general supervision with latitude and discretion to make choices within standard parameters as well as to assess and recommend alternatives in absence of such parameters. The incumbent possesses and applies a general range of knowledge of practices and procedures within the field to complete job responsibilities. Work is varied. The incumbent has latitude to review decisions and actions of less experienced staff to ensure accuracy in work outputs due to the impacts to revenues and company image. While this is not a supervisory job, an incumbent provides work direction and guidance in absence of Manager.