A career with TruStage, the direct-to-consumer insurance brand backed by the stability of CUNA Mutual Group, is more than just a job – it is an opportunity to grow in your profession while helping protect millions of Americans and their families. Our passion lies in ensuring the hardworking families we serve have the opportunity and access to protect what matters most in their lives. We've earned the trust of more than 20 million people based on these ideals and we are looking for candidates who believe in our mission. We are looking for a problem-solving, collaborative and highly-motivated individual who shares our passion, has a positive attitude and strong communication skills to join our high-performing team.
This position is responsible for the oversight and management of direct response direct mail (predominantly letter based) creative strategy, development and partnering with production teams to enable the efficient and optimized execution. This includes developing and effectively managing internal and external creative resources, the end to end creative development and review process. Note this is role is focused on driving business results through direct response best practices. This is not a brand building role.
- Partnering with media team to develop creative strategy, including meeting ownership; ensuring alignment, coordinating the integration of the consumer marketing message across all audiences.
- Assign and lead creative development (visual and verbal), including managing internal and external team members, freelancers and agency partners.
- Work in close collaboration with Media Strategy and Marketing Operations to develop and execute processes and designs to work within template platform/system for direct mail operational efficiencies
- Leverage direct response best practices to develop creative that drives business results Develop and manage governance tools to support direct marketing materials.
- Oversight for Digital Asset Management.
- Collaborate with internal print buyer and print vendors for competitive pricing and best printing practices.
- Develop relationships with business leaders to understand needs, gauge satisfaction, share feedback and make improvements.
- Partnering with Senior Managers, build and maintain a stable of agency, contractor and freelance resources to support marketing activities and projects.
- Plan and mobilize resources; assemble and lead cross-functional teams.