The Marketing and Digital Communications Coordinator will be responsible for managing and coordinating content for communications projects at agency including agency website, brochures, newsletters, annual reports, and other marketing materials. Help develop yearly communications calendar and strategies for communications at agency to clients, donors and community members.
Duties of this position will include:
- Responsible for content management on agency website and social media mechanisms including updates, improvements and new uses for website and social media to reach clients, donors, and potential employees; develop comprehensive, multi-year website plan. Train new program staff how to effectively utilize website to meet needs of programs.
- In conjunction with Marketing and Fundraising Team, lead Social Media efforts.
- Assist Marketing Director with the writing, coordination and execution of marketing and print materials including newsletters, annual reports, and brochures. Work with Graphic Designer on design of pieces, and for smaller projects develop design ideas and pieces directly.
- Take lead on marketing materials for Latino Arts including writing and design ideas for brochure, website, event postcards, event programs, educational materials, etc.
- Work with program managers to develop comprehensive communications plan to assist them to meet programmatic goals, client recruitment, etc.
- Assist with special events in the realm of communications support
- Miscellaneous duties as applied.