Marketing Manager - Paid Search
BuySeasons Enterprises, LLC
From spooky celebrations and zombie costumes, to 1st birthdays and beyond, our brands cover every Halloween haunt and birthday bash.
WHY ARE OUR CAREERS SO FULFILLING?
Because we deliver fun. Our products put smiles on people’s faces, who wouldn’t want to work here?
Marketing Manager - Paid Search
New Berlin, WI
This marketing manager will report to the Director of Paid Search and work with a team of specialists to drive success in our paid search efforts. The Marketing Manager will play a central role in driving customer acquisition, revenue growth, and profitability. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience managing online paid search marketing and CSE campaigns.
- Partners with internal team to create, implement, and optimize search campaigns across multiple search engines and brands
- Tests, assesses, and makes suggestions in paid search program to grow traffic and conversion rates
- Creates and/or manages ad copy, keywords, bids, and landing pages
- Conducts keyword research, and provides analysis and recommendations
- Ensures paid search supports key SEO initiatives
- Creates, optimizes, implements and maintains data feed campaigns through direct feed submission and feed management tool sets
- Optimizes content for improved rankings
- Works with data feed management services to assist with feed management
- Audits feeds for accuracy on a regular interval
- Works with brand, merchandising, and content team leaders to establish and hit campaign goals
- Stays abreast of search engine and CSE behaviors, news and strategies as they relate to - reporting key developments to the other team members
- Ensures proper business intelligence (analytics, KPIs, analysis and reporting) is in place and perform ROI analysis
- Supports other acquisition channels
- At least 4+ years of paid search experience in a direct business to consumer environment
- Strong knowledge of digital media channels: Paid search and data feeds. Deep background in customer acquisition strategies both online and offline.
- Experience with trackable high-volume acquisition and campaigns online
- Very proficient with MS Excel, MS Access and other standard office productivity tools (Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience with data feed management services such as ChannelAdvisor, SingleFeed, GoDataFeed, or Channel Intelligence
- Understanding of web analytics and web analytics tools (Omniture, Coremetrics, Google Analytics, or Webtrends)
- Knowledge of social media advertising and online display advertising through paid search networks (Google,Yahoo/Bing) and other ad networks
- Google Analytics, Bing Ads and Google AdWords certification a plus
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing
- High energy, enjoys manipulating highly complex data set, and has a strong desire to own and master paid search channel
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get the job done
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and superb attention to detail
- Ability to apply logical thinking to define problems, collect/consolidate/analyze data and draw valid conclusions from potentially incomplete data
APPLY TODAY, SEND YOUR RESUME TO email@example.com
BuySeasons offers a full benefit package.