Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or related field is required.
Minimum three years related work experience in marketing, preferably within the association industry and/or health care environment.
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including copywriting abilities
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (e.g., Word, Excel, Access, Outlook), Adobe Acrobat, content management systems (e.g., Drupal, WordPress), social media (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr, Instagram, LinkedIn), and social media management platforms (Hootsuite, Later.com)
- Familiarity with Adobe Create Suite (e.g., InDesign, Illustrator, PhotoShop), customer relationship management software (e.g., Microsoft Dynamics), e-mail marketing software (e.g., ClickDimensions), online design tools (e.g. Canva), paid social platforms (e.g. Google Ads, Twitter Ads)
- Excellent organizational, project management, and follow-through capabilities; attention to detail is essential
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with coworkers, volunteer leaders, other organizations, and industry contacts; tact, diplomacy, and good judgment are essential
- Positive attitude in the workplace
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing daily activities and schedules
- Ability to travel, as necessary
Energy, creativity, initiative, eagerness to learn, and professionalism required. Candidate must exemplify the STS Core Values of Leadership, Quality, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, Professionalism, Innovation, and Collaboration.