HGA is a national multidisciplinary design firm rooted in architecture and engineering. We believe that the best design results from deep insight into the people and passions that animate each unique environment. More than 850 people in 11 offices from coast to coast work to make a positive, lasting impact for clients in healthcare, arts and culture, community, corporate, education, government, science and technology, and energy markets.
HGA is an award winning architectural, engineering, and planning firm seeking a Senior Marketing Proposal Coordinator for our Healthcare sector. This position will work closely with the Marketing Manager, Marketing team, Director of Marketing, Healthcare Principals/Market Sector Leader and Business Developers to develop, coordinate and support the qualifications/proposal and interview process.
Proposal Management Responsibilities:
- Reads and analyzes client requests; obtains collective support and value recognition by identifying and engaging subject matter experts and teams across all levels, departments (i.e., principals, market sector leaders, project managers, business development, etc.), and locations
- Proactively identifies risks and solutions regarding client-specific requirements and internal challenges; escalates as appropriate
- Participates in go/no-go decisions
- Coordinates and leads team calls/meetings from kick-off to submission with principal on project
- Develops, communicates, and executes proposal milestone plans, schedules, and targets (including content development, customization, reviews, drafts, approvals, etc.)
- Monitors and reports progress of proposals to Marketing Manager
- Reinforces understanding of the client’s needs by creating customized answers that clearly articulate the proposed solution with the entire proposal team
- Responsible for review and quality control of proposals: edits proposal content for readability, consistency, clarity, and compliance with client requirements (using HGA branding guidelines)
- Prepares final proposals for submission (conducts quality check that touches on grammar, spelling, content flow, formatting, and more to meet style, brand, and client standards). Develops and delivers persuasive, compelling, HGA-branded proposals on time
- Responsible for entering pursuit information into Deltek VISION and following up with the team to understand the next steps
- Interview Prep: schedule interview discussions and preparation with the project team, prepare research and due diligence on the client/ project, utilize HGA messaging in partnership with SagePresence.
Content Management Responsibilities:
- Develops top quality standard content for content library
- Works closely with other marketing coordinators to remain consistent with content, industry standards, and any pertinent information relating to the industry.
- Participate (and potentially lead) segment marketing coordinators conference calls to information share and build resources across the entire company.
- Attends local/regional and HGA-industry events; builds relationships with peers
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with Segment teams
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with the Marketing team, participating in weekly meetings, sharing ideas and being a support/resource for team members as necessary
Responsible for mentoring a junior member of the marketing staff as needed. Mentoring will include, and not limited to:
- Building long-term and short-term goals
- Setting milestones throughout the designated time period of mentorship, celebrating successes and challenges along the way
- Weekly check-ins, either face to face or via Zoom to connect on a professional and personal level consistently
- Using the determined goals, coming up with exercises/homework/small projects to further the development of the mentee. Also, determine opportunities for growth and develop goals/objectives to direct focus
- Providing consistent feedback to the mentee about their progress, as well as marketing manager on performance
- Provide support and direction on any RFP’s that the mentee is responsible for. Be an active and engaged member of the proposal team